Representatives of The Home Depot Corp. have filed an application with Los Angeles City Planning to build a new Home Depot store, including a garden center and tool rental center, totaling some 136,000 square feet, in Granada Hills.
This project – Los Angeles City Planning Case Number Case Number: CPC-2022-1981-CU-SPP-SPR (note: previously filed as ZA-2022-1981-CU-SPP-SPR) – would be built at 16830 Devonshire Street, Granada Hills, CA 91344; this corresponds to the southeast corner of the intersection of Balboa Boulevard and Devonshire Street.
The Granada Hills South Neighborhood Council is sponsoring a community meeting on the project.
The event is set for 2 pm – 6 pm Sunday, Sept. 18, at John F. Kennedy High School, 11254 Gothic Avenue, Granada Hills, CA 91344; parking is available.
For more information, see: CPC-2022-1981-CU-SPP-SPR and go to “Initial Submittal Documents” and “Approved Documents”, both linked in the middle right.
For your accessibility and to help facilitate correct information, GHSNC is making the documents available to you here:
- City of Los Angeles Transportation Impact Assessment (7/18/2022)
- Transportation Assessment Report (4/25/2022)
- Findings (3/30/2022)
- Application (3/23/2022)
- Environmental Assessment Form (3/23/2022)
- Project Plans (3/23/2022)
- Geotechnical Report (3/4/2022)
- Transportation Assesment MOU (2/18/2022)
- App A_Air Quality Report
- App C_Building Evaluation
- App D_Geo Report
- App E_Greenhouse Gas Analysis for the Granada Hills Home Depot Project
- App F_Noise Analysis for the Granada Hills Home Depot Project
- App G_Transportation Report
- Granada Hills Home Depot Draft ISMND_071122